Almost went to the ER for "No Tears" Suave Kids Shampoo
My 5 yr old son tried new Suave Kids Purely Fun 2 in 1 shampoo + conditioner and got some of the product in his eyes (as kids do).He screamed for 20 mins.
I flushed his eyes with water for 20 mins in the shower but his eyes remained BRIGHT red and highly irritated for 30 mins during and after. The Suave bottle claims hypoallergenic and says "No Tears". I did not expect this kind of a reaction and was very alarmed. I called the Suave health line to report the occurrence.
I also found several similar reports from parents with similar irritation and bright red eyes online.Be careful.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My 10 year old daughter, who lost her hair from Wen Cleansing Conditioner, granted permission to share this photo in hopes of preventing others from using Wen and having the..."
- "This company is only selling the led light. That's the only thing that works. The gel polish-(total rubbish). The minute I applied it, it ran down my fingers. At first..."
- "Got excited bout the product didn't have hair loss just wanted my hair to grow longer n fuller faster I only used the shampoo n conditioner my hair started to..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "Waited almost 2 months for the item and it is way too small. I have a 24 lb 22 month old who wears between a 18 and 24 month..."
- "The dental staff from ***! In my 61 years, I've never experienced a front desk staff so abusive or sociopathic. From refusing to make an appointment for an..."
- "I am a United States Marine on the Temporarily Disabled Retired List residing in Charlotte, NC. I qualified and received a federal student loan to pay for my University of..."