Almost went to the ER for "No Tears" Suave Kids Shampoo
My 5 yr old son tried new Suave Kids Purely Fun 2 in 1 shampoo + conditioner and got some of the product in his eyes (as kids do).He screamed for 20 mins.
I flushed his eyes with water for 20 mins in the shower but his eyes remained BRIGHT red and highly irritated for 30 mins during and after. The Suave bottle claims hypoallergenic and says "No Tears". I did not expect this kind of a reaction and was very alarmed. I called the Suave health line to report the occurrence.
I also found several similar reports from parents with similar irritation and bright red eyes online.Be careful.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
You May Also Like
- "I started using this Keratin shampoo about 4 months ago and just 2 months ago my hair started falling out! I never had hair loss like this! I could go..."
- "I am an 18 year old girl with long, wavy, brown hair (can be seen in the picture). My hair tends to get a little frizzy but nothing to hard..."
- "Okay im in the middle of a dispute with the yunique company! I place my order on their Black Monday special sale and it is May 26th 2016 and I..."
- "The dental staff from ***! In my 61 years, I've never experienced a front desk staff so abusive or sociopathic. From refusing to make an appointment for an..."
- "I am a United States Marine on the Temporarily Disabled Retired List residing in Charlotte, NC. I qualified and received a federal student loan to pay for my University of..."
- "Waited almost 2 months for the item and it is way too small. I have a 24 lb 22 month old who wears between a 18 and 24 month..."
- "This is the worst place to go!!!! Employees are idiots or something!!! After making wait more than 5 minutes to take my order I ask for the mint chocolate swirl..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."