3.7

I used Suave Morning Bliss shampoo earlier this year and loved it. It left my hair soft and fluffy.

It was my favorite shampoo ever, but then it suddenly disappeared from the market. I searched and searched, and even emailed the company (no reply received). A couple of weeks ago I had to check my ponytail from the back and used a mirror to mirror to see the back of my head (which I never do) and was shocked to find a bald spot on the back of my head (near the neck). I could not imagine how this happened until I remembered passing by this page a couple of months ago.

I, too, have used Suave products for years, and never had any issues. I do not know if the company outsourced the processing to a third party company or just starting using cheap/dangerous ingredients, but the company found out something was wrong because they stopped making it. Why was a complete recall not done? This would have made consumers aware of the problem and prevented them from using the product again.

To me, it appears the company simply wanted to avoid bad publicity from a full recall. You can still buy this product (for a very high price) on the internet. This entire incident has made me cautious of all Suave products.

I will no longer use them. Sad.

Review about: Suave Naturals Morning Bliss 2 In 1 Shampoo.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Using suave hair products for decades.

I didn't like: Losing my hair.

Comments

I lived the Way suave made my hair look and smell. Used it for a long time.

I always experienced hair loss but my hair stylist said everyone goes thru a period of shedding. It was not a short period! My hair was falling out for a good year . About a month ago I bought tea tree shampoo and conditioner as it was recommended to help keep lice away as I have a child and had an outbreak.

I have been using this product for 6 months now and have had NO Hair LOss.

I will never use suave again!!! I highly recommend tea tree it feels so clean and my hair looks healthy