3.5K views
1.9
Turnaround Time

I HAVE BEEN USING SUAVE BEAUTY PROFESSIONALS. I HAVE NOTICED MY HAIR BECAME VERY THIN AND FALLING OUT.

IM EMBARRESSED WITH SUCH A ISSUE. MY FAMILY SAID YOU ARE BALD NOW. I NEVER HAD A ISSUE. THIS HAS TO BE CORRECTED..

I HAVE USED THIS PRODUCT LAST 6 MONTHS. WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO TRUST THE PRODUCTS WE USE ON OUR BODIES. INSTEAD YOU ARE KILLING OUR HAIR. IS THERE GOING TO BE A LAW SUIT CONCERNING THIS ISSUE?

EVERYONE PLEASE READ REVIEWS BEFORE PURCHASING PRODUCTS FROM SUAVE IT IS BURNING YOU HAIR OFF. I SEE CLUNKS OF HAIR ON THE SHOWER FLOOR WHICH NEVER HAPPEN BEFORE.

THIN IN THE BACK AND THE FRONT. TO WHERE YOU CAN SEE MY SCULP.

Product or Service Mentioned: Suave Shampoo.

Reason of review: HAIR FALLING OUT.

I didn't like: Awful losing my hair.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 23.

Comments

I have been using suave keratin infusion too and the green suave too I been losing my hair if anyone else has this problem too

Lesliee

I contacted GreenbaumAttorney and they are no longer going forward on the lawsuit. This has changed my life.

I no longer go out and avoid social interaction because I have lost so much of my hair. We expect the hair care products that are sold over the counter to be safe for us and our family.

What can be done about this? My hair has not stopped falling out since I used suave clarifying shampoo months ago.

It burned my scalp and caused my hair to become fragile and break. I have patches of hair loss and over all thinning to where I can see my scalp.

I have always had thick hair my hole life. This has totally destroyed me and now I am looking at getting a wig because I don’t even want to leave my home.

to Les #1602168

I am trying to find out if anyone has any information about a lawsuit. If so please contact me. I have lost more than 60% of my hair after using suave with no end in site.

No hair loss yet, but I have very gritty scalp. Feels like sand if in my hair.

Pretty sure it's not dandruff.

I've been using Suave for years. Switching.

to Kathy #1584833

I have been using suave and I have had itchy scalp and when I run my finger through my hair. Strands of hair are all over .My boyfriend said he thought I was shedding like a dog cause my hair is all over everything. Please someone let's get together and do something this has to stop .Who's with me

I have also started facing the same issue. My hairs are falling out in lumps. I'm so depressed.

I just recently read these reviews because I've been having such an itchy scalp by using Suave shea butter conditioner. I thought by just using conditioner and skipping the shampoo with make my hair more healthier but I was wrong. it hasn't even been 24 hours yet and all I do is itch my scalp.

Same

I have the same issue! Have been using suave for about 6 months, hair is coming out in clumps,thinning, frail...its awful!!

I'm stopping now with hope it will stop hair loss!!

I pray my hair grows back to the fullness it had! This is ridiculous!

I purchased 3 wigs, bottles of regrowth oils and vitamins to remedy the balding from using Suave. Now my daughter is balding too.

My hair is taking forever to grow and my hair line is almost gone on one side and I have a frontal bald spot. Even my old stylist recently noticed and said Oh my God it's bad you were never like this, I've always had thick hair. This is embarrassing. And I spend hundreds of dollars on stocking up on Suave to them but expensive stuff to remedy the hairless.

My scalp at night when I used suave would itch so severely at night, it felt like it was on fire, in the morning there would be loads of hair on my pillow and clumps in the shower. As soon as I stopped using Suave the itching stop, the hair falling in the shower stopped but the hair is taking forever to grow.

OutlandishBeardedCollie

It's TRUE same thing happened to me, it's taking forever to grow back and since then my daughter started using it and is getting bald spots too. For me the itching was so severe and the hair clumps in the shower were so bad.

GreenbaumAttorney
to OutlandishBeardedCollie #1500520

I am speaking with many different people about bringing a class action. Specifically, I would like someone in California to start, but I would love to speak with you in general.Email me: dgreenbaum@greenbaumlawfirm.com

I have also been using Suave hair products for years and I've noticed a difference in my hair over the last few months. My hair is fallen out so bad when I shower.

I can run my fingers through my hair at any time and my hair will come out.

Im very concerned. Im no longer going to be using any Suave products.

GreenbaumAttorney
to SPowell #1498014

to GreenbaumAttorney #1511288

I would love to help i have photos showing the difference in my hair, before and after the use of this product. I am a cancer survivor from age 5 I'm one month shy of 40, so as you know chemo causes hair loss.

I have severe issues about hair loss since I was bullied as a child. This has caused so much stress for me. PTSD at its finest.

How can these corporate companies vet away with selling these or any other products without knowing ALL of the RISK?! You can email me at aetalley878@gmail.com

to Amanda #1513218

Hi Amanda, can I have some info...I'm currently experiencing hair loss, now realizing the shampoo conditioners I've loved, are now ruining me and its affecting me alot

I have been using Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion for about a month now, and I have started noticing my hair falling out in chunks, in my shower, my brush, and when I go to put it up in Pony tails.... I have had blood work done thinking it's something like a Thyroid, but now I'm thinking it's from this Shampoo. My Hair didn't fall out like this until I started using this Shampoo

I have been using the Suave professional Keratin Infussion and my hair is falling like crazy. I always had thick hair and now after using almost two bottles of the suave shampoo my hair is thin, fragile and I see my hair on my clothes, the pillow, every where.

I’m feeling so sad.

It’s terrible because they have to know their products contain harmful ingredients. Now I have a bold spot in front on my head that anyone can notice.

I have lost hair too and I'm using the suave professional with keratin! That's it!