2.7K views
1.9
Turnaround Time

I HAVE BEEN USING SUAVE BEAUTY PROFESSIONALS.I HAVE NOTICED MY HAIR BECAME VERY THIN AND FALLING OUT.

IM EMBARRESSED WITH SUCH A ISSUE. MY FAMILY SAID YOU ARE BALD NOW. I NEVER HAD A ISSUE. THIS HAS TO BE CORRECTED..

I HAVE USED THIS PRODUCT LAST 6 MONTHS. WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO TRUST THE PRODUCTS WE USE ON OUR BODIES. INSTEAD YOU ARE KILLING OUR HAIR. IS THERE GOING TO BE A LAW SUIT CONCERNING THIS ISSUE?

EVERYONE PLEASE READ REVIEWS BEFORE PURCHASING PRODUCTS FROM SUAVE IT IS BURNING YOU HAIR OFF. I SEE CLUNKS OF HAIR ON THE SHOWER FLOOR WHICH NEVER HAPPEN BEFORE.

THIN IN THE BACK AND THE FRONT.TO WHERE YOU CAN SEE MY SCULP.

Review about: Suave Shampoo.

Reason of review: HAIR FALLING OUT.

I didn't like: Awful losing my hair.

Comments

I have been using the Suave professional Keratin Infussion and my hair is falling like crazy.I always had thick hair and now after using almost two bottles of the suave shampoo my hair is thin, fragile and I see my hair on my clothes, the pillow, every where.

I’m feeling so sad.

It’s terrible because they have to know their products contain harmful ingredients.Now I have a bold spot in front on my head that anyone can notice.

I have lost hair too and I'm using the suave professional with keratin! That's it!

to Shaina McPherson #1462848

I am speaking with many different people about bringing a class action. Specifically, I would like someone in California to start, but I would love to speak with you in general.Email me: dgreenbaum@greenbaumlawfirm.com

I've lost so much hair in the front I have to get my hair cut too hide this! I haven't had a haircut in 4 YEARS! DO NOT PURCHASE!

Unfortunately I do not see a law suit in progress.

to Anonymous #1462849

Lawsuits must be investigated and potential class representatives vetted. If you believe you would be a good class representative, please contact me, especially if you are located in CA: dgreenbaum@greenbaumlawfirm.com

OutrageousTiffany

I'd like to be in on this law suit.I dont like wut I'm seeing in the mirror n seeing how thin my hair has gotten everytime I brush it there's hair all over my bathroom floor n wads of hair in my shower I'm so pist because my hair was thick n healthy an now my confident levels have me ashamed.

I went out to buy me hair extensions just to feel like I use too. I want that back I do pin up modeling an with there hair styles I used extensions then still used suave hair spray. This is crazy.

Un called for.If they knew abt it in 2012 n still let it go 6 years is beyond me

to OutrageousTiffany #1460372

Thinning hair, soar's on my scalp. How to go about a civil suit??? This is horrible

Consistently seeing what happened to me in these posts! Plus my itchy scalp has almost completely stopped after discontinuing use of suave. So mad about this!!!

I've been using it for a little over a year.I've lost so much hair.

I use to have really thick and curly hair and now its thin and barely wavey . I'm so pissed .

I changed to Herbal Essences 2 weeks ago and started vitamins .I don't know what else to do ...

Same thing happened with me I got pics an everything to prove this shampoo has made me almost bald

I’ve used suave off & on.I was using suave much more and my hair was coming out in clumps.

I was crying rediculously over it.I changed shampoo & conditioner per my hairdresser and it slowly stopped falling out.

to Christina40 #1463063

I have the same problem it’s horrible!! How long did it take for you to stop falling out??

Ive been using suave shampoo and conditioner for the past couple of years.Within this time my hair has become very thin to where u can see my scalp.

I always have soars in my scalp and my head is sensitive to the touch like my head is buised. i recently seen that this may be cause by sauve products so i decided to change shampoo to see if it was possibly the sauve and guess what! No more soars, no more sesitivity and baby hairs are growing and my hair seems to be thickening back up. I never would have imagined or put 2 and 2 together if not seen several post about suave.

The problems with my hair has given me extreme low self esteem and a lot of headaches (literally).

Can someone point me in the right direction to a civil suit?This is ridiculous!!!

I have had been using suave and now myg hair has thinned out and it's starting to loose the hair on the side and my husband used it for a coup le years and now he is bald what can we do about this I never would of thought that the hair product would have anything to do with it

My hair has thinned out but my scalp is the worst part. It stays dry and itchy now. Even though I quit using it because of my hair thinning im still losing hair from the damage it did to my scalp

#1442008

I have used Suave shampoo and conditioner on and off for over 5 years.I thought it was a good alternative to high priced salon brands.

I have always had thin hair but it has thinned dramatically.

I am uncomfortable with my hair, I spend money trying wigs and hair pieces only to put it in a ponytail.To find out that this may have been caused by a shampoo makes me sick.

to Cleigh #1442020

Please contact me to discuss. I am looking to pursue suit, ideally with someone in CA.

to GreenbaumAttorney #1444294

I used suave shampoo and conditioner not knowing it was the reason my hair was falling out.I comn it now and the thickness is gone.

Makes me sick. My daughter showed me the article about the shampoo causing it right then I knew that was it due to the timeframe I noticed my hair falling out. In addition I told my husband do not use it he didnt listen as always and when I cut his hair tonight insteadof using the number 3 comb he always used I had to use 4 because you could see a major difference in his scalp. We are very upset.

You can reach me by email barbararaven@yahoo.com.

Please put shampoo hair loss in subject field so I dont delete it.I am in CA