Holiday, Florida

I am a 10 year old girl, my name is Heaven and I had just purchased Suave Professionals Sleek Anti-Frizz Cream at a local Family Dollar for $3.35.I used the product as directed, but when my hair dried my hair seemed to be even more frizzy.

I checked the ingredients and the top ingredient was water. Other ingredients contained many alcohals and dioxides, which can dry out your hair and damage it. I suggest the company to do more research to make it actually what the bottle says it is.

I am very dissapointed because suave is my favorite brand.And I use it all the time.

Review about: Sleek Anti-Frizz Cream.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Suave?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Almost went to the ER for "No Tears" Suave Kids Shampoo Suave "My 5 yr old son tried new Suave Kids Purely Fun 2 in 1 shampoo + conditioner and got some of the product in his eyes (as kids do). He..." Read more DO NOT BUY FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!! Fingercomber "DO NOT ORDER FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!!! They are a HORRIBLE company who will rob you blind and send you ***!! I purchased 3 units totaling $200 from them through PayPal. I..." Read more Keranique - Review about Shampoo from South Gate, California Keranique "Got excited bout the product didn't have hair loss just wanted my hair to grow longer n fuller faster I only used the shampoo n conditioner my hair started to..." Read more Beauty Boutique - "DEADLY BEAUTY BEWARE" Beauty Boutique "One day I was asked by my husband to call my credit card company & find out how much was owed, he also asked for the last 10 transactions. One..." Read more Gearbest - Simple online shopping Gearbest "I was looking for an inexpensive 3D printer to learn with. I had seen good reviews of the Anet A8. But I could not find the printer locally for a..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more Cienega Med Spa Reviews are PAID for Cienega Med Spa "RUN! Cienega Med Reviews are PAID FOR Cienega Med Spa pays for its reviews. Because of this, you should not trust ANY of their reviews. They offered me a $10..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more