Holyoke, Massachusetts

Since I bought the suave keratin my hair seem to be less frizzy more softer then my hair started to be coming out while brushing it my daughters and my husband then my 15 year old son started loosing there hair also.This is not acceptable.

Related: Review about Suave Sun-Ripened Strawberry Shampoo from Parma, Ohio

When we buy products they should be safe not harmful . Now I do not know what to do.

My hair was thick now I've thin hair that I have to throw up in a bun to hide my long thinning hair.And my daughters as well these are the bottles I been buying for the past couple weeks.

Review about: Suave Keratin Infusion Smoothing Shampoo.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Suave Shampoo
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Suave?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Abuse from Rodan and Fields Corporate Executive Rodan and Fields "I want to report a gross abuse from your Executive Consultant Jannecke Nielsen Friesen..." Read more Rodan and Fields - Do not buy from Consultant Michelle Bozeman - Yukon Oklahoma Rodan and Fields "I am very disappointed in this company allowing obscene, disrespectful people to represent them in a public space. Michelle Bozeman uses public posts of FB to advertise their products and..." Read more Suave for kids burned my lil one eyes Suave "At home we used Suave Kids until yesterday. We bought the shampoo 2-1 swim & sport and clearly says on the label TEAR FREE. Not so! My daughter is 3..." Read more Review about Keranique Hair Products from Doylestown, Pennsylvania Keranique "My hair had fallen out so. Bad it cause it to be bald I'm still dealing with the fact that my hair will never be the same I would like..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more Arnel Management - Tree crashed into unit Arnel refused to repair Arnel Management "During the major storms in Jan-Feb. 2017 tress crashed & destroyed multiple units in both Alicia Villiage and Alicia Plaza apartments located at 25211 and 25212 Stockport, Laguna hills, CA...." Read more Cienega Med Spa Reviews are PAID for Cienega Med Spa "RUN! Cienega Med Reviews are PAID FOR Cienega Med Spa pays for its reviews. Because of this, you should not trust ANY of their reviews. They offered me a $10..." Read more