I used suave shampoo and conditioner for about two weeks before I started to notice lots of red bumps on my scalp. They itch and burn. Patches of these red sores are all over my head.

Review about: Suave Shampoo.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

GreenbaumAttorney

Hello:I am so sorry for your loss. I recently became aware of the impact of Suave products because of a post of FB from "Salon J." That post was taken down, but I continue to be interested in pursuing action.I am an attorney in CA looking for someone in CA who has suffered these same damages.

If you or anyone on this thread has suffered these losses, please private message me. I will be checking frequently for messages.Thank you in advance.

Looks to me like psoriasis. It can spread.

TGel shampoo (OTC medicated shampoo) will take it away within a few days. It looks like tar and doesn’t smell good, but it works! Don’t scratch it. Again it will spread!

That shampoo works wonders! It will come and go.

Good luck!I’ve switched shampoo nothing seems to work. Dermatologist recommend that!

Sarahaw
to Kcnnr #1441507

It never spread and it went away after switching shampoo. I used a medicated shampoo for a little while then herbal essences and now they are almost gone.