After using Suave 3 in 1 Citrus Rush for men,my eyes burned very bad, and now have sight loss.I really couldn't believe it had happening,My eye sight is now blurred and I can't see nearly as well as before I used this product.I called the company and told them what had happened,The lady I talked to said she would have to get her supervisor,They mentioned a call back(,still waiting).I am going to the Doctor ,My Doctor was very concerned and sent me to Optometrist.He found my eyesight had been affected dramatically,and gave me new prescription for new glasses.I am very concerned and considering legal action.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of suave men 3 in 1 citrus rush shampoo from Suave. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Suave to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Suave for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments