Your Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter Shampoo is AMAZING.I'm beyond satisfied/ happy/ ecstatic with this product.

I used to have the softest hair and I didn't need conditioner or any product to make my hair soft and healthy..but randomly, about a year ago, my hair got really frizzy and dry and I hated how it felt/ looked. I started wearing it up in a bun or ponytail all the time.

Little background: I have naturally straight, thin, dirty blonde hair and I have terrible dandruff.

Anyway...I've always used Head & Shoulders because anything else doesn't keep away the dandruff flakes.

I started using your shampoo about a week or two ago and OH MY GOD!!

My hair is so soft, shiny, smells good, AND it helps my dandruff!!!!I am definitely recommending to friends and family!!

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of suave almond and shea butter shampoo. Suave needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned suave almond and shea butter shampoo in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Suave.

Had an Experience with Suave?

Comments