At home we used Suave Kids until yesterday.We bought the shampoo 2-1 swim & sport and clearly says on the label TEAR FREE.
Not so! My daughter is 3 years old and I washed her head yesterday and suddenly fell just a little bit of shampoo in her eyes and she started screaming complaining that her eyes were burned. I wipe her face with a ??towel and she continued crying for several minutes. I rinsed her face with water and her eyes burning sensation continued.
My girl had red eyes for several hours.
Thanks God she woke up without burning complain today, because yesterday was a nightmare ...I'm not going to buy Suave products never again
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I ordered the Luminess Airbrush System after seeing an advertisement and demo on late night TV. What was not said in the advert was that the $24.91 for a 30..."
- "Bought the warm kit, six shades, the image shows one purple color in the kit. Sure enough they send me two purples. I called them and they said they send..."
- " Due to the absolute heinous remarks made my Jordan Philbeck and Kelly Owens on a LIVE Facebook video I am leaving Younique! I will never recommend Younique to any of..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."