At home we used Suave Kids until yesterday. We bought the shampoo 2-1 swim & sport and clearly says on the label TEAR FREE.

Not so! My daughter is 3 years old and I washed her head yesterday and suddenly fell just a little bit of shampoo in her eyes and she started screaming complaining that her eyes were burned. I wipe her face with a ??towel and she continued crying for several minutes. I rinsed her face with water and her eyes burning sensation continued.

My girl had red eyes for several hours.

Thanks God she woke up without burning complain today, because yesterday was a nightmare ... I'm not going to buy Suave products never again

Review about: Suave Shampoo.

Comments

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1214675

suave products are all garbage. I'd switch to something more higher quality. The same for White Rain.

navylarry51
West Tehama County, California, United States #1022054

I had the exact same experience with Suave Professionals Men's Citrus Rush 3 in 1 Shampoo/Body Wash. The product burned my eye while showering and sent me to the E.R.

My eye and eyelid were red, swollen and very painful.

Diagnosed as "Acute Chemical Conjunctivitis." The pain was not gone until I woke up the next morning. I would advise everyone to be extremely cautious about using Suave shampoos/body washes.