Lake Grove, New York
100% full Not resolved
2.3

WHY IS THIS *** STILL ON THE MARKET!?!?I read the Suave 30 day treatment is under class action lawsuit, but the Suave Keratin Shampoo and Conditioner made me shed clumps of hair every time I shower.

My husband is alarmed even by the amount of hair that is literally everywhere in my house. And I'm getting male pattern balding because of it! Insane!!!! Someone has to do something!!!

I just read reviews elsewhere and figured I should spread the word as much as I can.They shouldn't be able to leave this in stores it should be pulled.

Review about: Suave Shampoo.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Suave keratin infusion conditioner, Suave keratin infusion shampoo.

Had an Experience with Suave?

Comments

justme

Woah.I used this and like how it makes my hair look fuller,but my hair has been coming out like crazy.

Ive recently even asked my doctor about it and he said because my thyroid issues and getting older is what he thought....i didnt think it could be the suave.

My hair is thin to start with, and i have had clumps come out in the bath and when i brush it, to the point i dont like brushing my hair, and have recently been worried i could be blad in the next 6months...thank you for this info.I will start using something else and see if it helps.