Suave Keratin Shampoo & Conditioner

WHY IS THIS *** STILL ON THE MARKET!?!?I read the Suave 30 day treatment is under class action lawsuit, but the Suave Keratin Shampoo and Conditioner made me shed clumps of hair every time I shower.

My husband is alarmed even by the amount of hair that is literally everywhere in my house. And I'm getting male pattern balding because of it! Insane!!!! Someone has to do something!!!

I just read reviews elsewhere and figured I should spread the word as much as I can.They shouldn't be able to leave this in stores it should be pulled.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Suave keratin infusion shampoo

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Keratin Shampoo
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #590126

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Suave? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 5 Yes 5
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 05, 2015 #954251

Woah. I used this and like how it makes my hair look fuller,but my hair has been coming out like crazy. Ive recently even asked my doctor about it and he said because my thyroid issues and getting older is what he thought....i didnt think it could be the suave. My hair is thin to start with, and i have had clumps come out in the bath and when i brush it, to the point i dont like brushing my hair, and have recently been worried i could be blad in the next 6months...thank you for this info. I will start using something else and see if it helps.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Suave. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Suave.
Filing a new complaint about