Suave Kids Watermelon 3 In 1 Shampoo Review
As a Mother I never Like to Doubt Brands ,
I always do reviews and backgrounds of them ;
These past days I've been showering my Daughter she would cry and cry like in Pain ,
As a mother i thought it was her Teething since she has A Top tooth coming in and has been real fussy and tired alor lately ;
When I wash her hair is when i notice the crying always begans I always thought maybe she was still hurting from her tooth and I noticed when she would get out her eyes look real red or pink' I thought maybe cause shes been so sleepy and fussy from her teething as a mother we try to always think positive.
So today I decided to Try Her Shampoos since there tear free ' There not gonna be exactly 100% but it should be tear free were u cant really even feel it . Nope I tried the Strawberry 2 in 1 and it Worked like a Charm didnt burn or anything.'My daughter has been using this same shampoo for about 5 months already .
I went to Heb and Saw a Watermelon 3 in 1 I Loved the way it smelled so I grabbed it of course ' I took it home ' I didnt use it for Awhile because she still had Strawberry left. So I decided let me try the Watermelon today since its just been there . I thought it smelled good and was a good choice apparently I was Wrong . That Shampoo burns As It would if it was any regular shampoo my Eyes got red immediately I was rushing to put the running water through my Eyes. As a mother that brakes my heart ' my daughter didnt have to feel pain like that ' as A mother we Should try all products our kids use.. .. This was the first product i never tried and When i did ; I didnt like the results.
I'm not bashing them ' But parents i wouldnt recommend the 3 in 1 to kids 4 and under or kids that dont like to close their eyes ;
This is My Opinions and My Personal Results to them ;
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I started using R+F at the end of this past May. I was so impressed with my personal results within (3 days), that I decided to join to get a..."
- "I started using WEN about six months ago. At first I was skeptical, but after using it for a week I fell in love with the product and how it..."
- "My 10 year old daughter, who lost her hair from Wen Cleansing Conditioner, granted permission to share this photo in hopes of preventing others from using Wen and having the..."
- "This is the worst place to go!!!! Employees are idiots or something!!! After making wait more than 5 minutes to take my order I ask for the mint chocolate swirl..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."