Suave Kids Watermelon 3 In 1 Shampoo Review

As a Mother I never Like to Doubt Brands ,

I always do reviews and backgrounds of them ;

These past days I've been showering my Daughter she would cry and cry like in Pain ,

As a mother i thought it was her Teething since she has A Top tooth coming in and has been real fussy and tired alor lately ;

When I wash her hair is when i notice the crying always begans I always thought maybe she was still hurting from her tooth and I noticed when she would get out her eyes look real red or pink' I thought maybe cause shes been so sleepy and fussy from her teething as a mother we try to always think positive.

So today I decided to Try Her Shampoos since there tear free ' There not gonna be exactly 100% but it should be tear free were u cant really even feel it . Nope I tried the Strawberry 2 in 1 and it Worked like a Charm didnt burn or anything.'My daughter has been using this same shampoo for about 5 months already .

I went to Heb and Saw a Watermelon 3 in 1 I Loved the way it smelled so I grabbed it of course ' I took it home ' I didnt use it for Awhile because she still had Strawberry left. So I decided let me try the Watermelon today since its just been there . I thought it smelled good and was a good choice apparently I was Wrong . That Shampoo burns As It would if it was any regular shampoo my Eyes got red immediately I was rushing to put the running water through my Eyes. As a mother that brakes my heart ' my daughter didnt have to feel pain like that ' as A mother we Should try all products our kids use.. .. This was the first product i never tried and When i did ; I didnt like the results.

I'm not bashing them ' But parents i wouldnt recommend the 3 in 1 to kids 4 and under or kids that dont like to close their eyes ;

This is My Opinions and My Personal Results to them ;

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Kids Shampoo
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #886348

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Suave? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 27 #1190549 Vallejo, California

News flash! If a product has cartoon characters on it, it is usually complete $h!t. They put all the money into the packaging. Mike is right. Just use regular baby shampoo. I still use baby shampoo for my hair and body. I have sensitive skin and it's the only thing that does not give me a rash.

4 0 Reply

Jul 21 #1188108 Saginaw, Michigan

A smart consumer will purchase plain old baby shampoo found at a dollar store---try Dollar Tree where all their items are a dollar. All shampoos will clean your hair as it is the detergent(s) in the formula that clean. All else---fragrance, botanicals, etc. are for show and do nothing to clean your hair. Putting all the vitamins, minerals, etc. etc. the expensive products claim they contain is just fluff and of no value. Plain baby shampoo will say if it is tear free, etc. Time to become a smart consumer.

1 1 Reply

Jul 28 #1191632

What, you couldn't manage to say "a smart consumer" a third time?

2 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Suave. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Suave.
Filing a new complaint about