Suave Men's Citrus Rush 3 in 1 Body Wash and Shampoo
I had been using this product for quite a while.I liked it because it worked well on my body and hair and was inexpensive.
Little did I know how expensive this product was. I was taking a shower when I got some of the soap in the outer corner of my right eye. It burned so bad it felt like I had acid in my eye. The pain was so bad that I couldn't keep my eye open to flush with water unless I held them open with my fingers.
After flushing continuously for at least ten minutes, the pain did not decrease. I got out, dried off and got dressed. I was still in a lot of pain and when I looked in the mirror my right eye was red and my eyelid was red, swollen and half closed. Still dressed, I leaned over the tub and tried to flush my eye with more water but it did not help.
I ended up calling the Veteran's Admin. Health Advisor Line and told them what was happening. They advised me to go to the Emergency Room right away. I did go to the E.R.
where they diagnosed the problem as "Acute Chemical Conjunctivitis." The doctor put a pain drop in my eye and it stopped hurting, temporarily it turned out. After leaving the hospital the drops wore off and my eye started stinging again. It did not stop burning and stinging until I got up the next day. At their request, I returned the bottle of product to Unilever for analysis.
They called me today and said the product was "within product parameters" and that was it. Evidently Unilever considers a trip to the Emergency Room and a hospital bill for $1,980.00 as "within product parameters." I truly believe this is a dangerous product and would advise anyone to avoid purchasing it.
It wasn't as "inexpensive" as I originally thought.Very far from it.
This person wrote the review because of bad quality of suave professionals men citrus rush 3-in-1 body wash from Suave and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1980 and wants Suave to offer any options to resolve the issue.
The most disappointing in user's experience was an emergency room hospital bill and acute chemical conjunctivitis. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.
We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Suave for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.