Good morning I have used Suave products for years. The products are awesome and I have recommended them to others.

I am also in need of assistance. On November 5 the company I work for will be sponsoring a conference for at risk young ladies. A pampering session will be included in the event. I am asking if your company would donate shampoo, conditioner and any other products that would help them feel better about themselves.

My name is Marcella Elliott and I can be reached at 318-512-1565.

I can provide a letter from the company providing detailed information about who we are and the services we provide. Thanks Marcella Elliott- Monroe Louisiana

This person wrote the review a product or service from Suave. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Suave to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Suave for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments