Featured Not resolved

My scalp and skin was burned by this product. My skin is peeling and my hair is coming out.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of suave shampoo from Suave and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Suave to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Suave for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Suave?

Comments

ilgbfan
Bloomington, Illinois, United States #1318815

You are not crazy. I had the same thing happen to me about a month ago and saw specialists to see if it was an allergic reaction, which was not the case. There is something wrong with this product.

She might have just been allergic that can happen

Hmmm....maybe next time you'll pause before buying THE CHEAPEST PRODUCT in aisle 7!

If that's beyond your reach, try reading labels.Learn what those unpronounceable chemicals are, and ask yourself "why am I putting this on my body?

to Anonymous #1086264

And maybe you'll find better things to do with your time talk *** to people on product review forums

to Anonymous #1088181

Cheapest product in aisle 7 or no, a consumer certainly shouldn't have to expect such poor quality (for lack of a better term). If this is a regular occurrence among customers this product should be straight up pulled from shelves.