I am a 10 year old girl, my name is Heaven and I had just purchased Suave Professionals Sleek Anti-Frizz Cream at a local Family Dollar for $3.35.I used the product as directed, but when my hair dried my hair seemed to be even more frizzy.

I checked the ingredients and the top ingredient was water. Other ingredients contained many alcohals and dioxides, which can dry out your hair and damage it. I suggest the company to do more research to make it actually what the bottle says it is.

I am very dissapointed because suave is my favorite brand.And I use it all the time.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of sleek anti-frizz cream from Suave and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Suave to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Suave for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Suave?

Comments